After the 12 hour drive from Florida, we arrived at the Residence Inn on Commerce around 5:30 in the afternoon. We unpacked the car and Josh headed directly to Tony's Seafood for the long awaited crawfish we had been craving. I was totally stuffed and satisfied that night.
The next day we visited the Louisiana State Capitol. I remember visiting there in April 2005 after Josh proposed to me the night before at Nottoway Plantation. I was able to take a few pictures with our new model. Later, we ventured to a few stores to find an inexpensive LSU jersey for me to wear to the spring game. Who would've thought we would find one at Albertson's?
The last full day we spent at the LSU Spring Game. First time I have been to Tiger Stadium. I couldn't believe people were even tailgating. But these people love their football games! It was a pretty hot day too but we all had a good time. The best part was seeing Julian clap and yell "Geaux Tigers!"
So glad I was able to salvage the last days of my spring break enjoying good food and in the company of family. Thanks Louisiana! Can't wait till next time!










No comments:
Post a Comment