Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2011


Julian and I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for the first time this year and had a blast.  Luckily we had a Halloween Party vet with us to guide us so it was even more enjoyable.  Before going we had to make a decision on what he wanted to dress up as.  I had a feeling he either wanted to be Buzz Lightyear, a Wiggle or a character from Little Einsteins since those are what he is into these days.  Oddly he chose Woody.  I ended up purchasing the accessory set for Woody and found a button up shirt to go with it.  Unfortunately I couldn't find cowboy boots in time so hopefully I can by Halloween.
The Halloween Party began at 7PM and ran until midnight so I was hoping to get ALL of my money's worth.  We arrived at the Magic Kingdom at around 6:45 PM with no true plans except to enjoy all the extras of the Halloween Party.  First we headed toward Main Street to see if we can get a photo with Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.  Later we enjoyed Woody's Happy Harvest Roundout which was a dance party located in Frontierland featuring Woody, Jessie and Bullseye.  We also viewed the "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade from outside the Dance Hall (will I ever get that song out of my head?). Lots of the events were delayed due to the presence of lightening.  We enjoyed the Villian's Dance Mix featured in front of the castle as well as the Happy Hallowishes fireworks display.  Around the park we were able stand in short lines to get some yummy treats from Goofy's Candy Co.  Of course due to the special event, we were able to jump on the Mad Tea Party, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, and the PeopleMover without long waits. Julian was able to stay up until 11 PM and we left shortly thereafter.
I have to say it was quite an enjoyable night and I am so glad I was able to take my little man to the event.  If I get annual passes again next year, I may have to contemplate about going to the Halloween Party in 2012!



Before the Party begins

Watching the Mickey's "Boo-to-You" Halloween Parade

At the Round-Up Party

Looks like he's line dancing 

My little twinkle toes


Getting the crowds attention (even Woody!)

Before the fabulous fireworks display

Picture with Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)


Picture with Tinkerbell 

After the Villian's Dance Mix Performance

Cinderella's Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment