Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party



During the holiday's, Disney holds a Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom for a limited time. Just like the Halloween Party they hold during the autumn, it is an extra ticket on top of the entrance fee but since I have an annual pass, I decided to take my son.  And since the Halloween Party last September was a hit for Julian, I thought it would be a great experience for him .  


Sunday, December 4th was a very, very busy day.  After unsuccessfully trying to get Julian's haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop at Magic Kingdom at 9:30 in the morning, I went and did a photo shoot in nearby Celebration.  After that, Julian and I had a quick bite to eat at Cici's Pizza, went home to change and ventured all the way back to Disney property to try to get Julian's haircut before they closed.

There wasn't much of a plan for the night.  I just wanted to see the fireworks, eat as many free cookies and hot chocolate as I could, see the parade and of course take Julian to the dance party.  And if we were able to fit a ride here and there, that would be cool too.  We met my "Disney friend" at the Harmony Barbershop where Julian was receiving his haircut.  After that, we watched the end of the parade from Main Street.

Here's one of Julian's favorite rides.  Can you guess what it is?

Julian enjoying a snickerdoodle cookies and apple juice treat.


Julian had such a blast at Woody's Dance Party during Halloween so of course I had to take him again for Christmas.  Watching him dance and enjoying himself makes this evening so worthwhile.


Luckily Julian was able to stay awake for the fireworks display.  Even though I had to hold him during the show, he didn't shutter every single time the fireworks burst into the air.  It was pretty spectacular.


Unfortunately he fell asleep before the parade but I enjoyed seeing all of the characters and entertainers parade through the streets of Frontierland, just outside of Woody's Dance Party.  We luckily found a front row seat.




The Christmas Party was a lot of fun, not as much fun as the Halloween Party but you do get that nice holiday spirit/environment.  Looking forward to more Disney experiences with my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment