Lesson 6- Monday, July 18
 |
| What a day in the pool! |
It's an unbelievable sunny day. Sky is blue with beautiful white clouds in the sky and 5:50 rolls around with no drop of rain to be seen. Julian, again, is eager to jump in the water. Of course, when the instructor is ready, he decides to run away. Oh well, I chase him down and in the pool he goes with a HUGE smile. Yes it was a good session for the most part. He floated without kicking. He swam to the wall. Now I think his whole attitude changed when she started putting him in different situations- sitting on ledge and flipping him into the water. Still he floated nicely. Now is he going to start sequencing to flipover and swim to the wall? I'm not sure. But tomorrow is his 1st day with summer clothes test. His teacher must think he's ready for something!
 |
Julian showing me his "banana" sticker he choose after swim lesson
from his teacher. |
No comments:
Post a Comment