Lesson 7- Wednesday, July 20
 |
| Before the lesson |
Yesterday was meant to be lesson 7 however it wasn't the weather or illness that cancelled our lesson. Code Brown. Hmm, I wonder what that could mean. But today was Summer Clothes #1. Julian wore a gray "HOT STUFF" tee, red cotton shorts, a regular diaper, a diaper cover and his Crocs. Julian was able to swim to the wall with a smile. He floated without flailing and kicking. He needed a cue to flip over and reach the wall. Then was to "fun" part... flipping him backwards. The look on his face appeared to be full on terror. But I kept myself composed, bit my tongue and he easily floated up to the surface. Crying, yes. But he was breathing. That's one thing you have to remember when you take your child to these lessons. Its about survival, plain and simple. I hope he will begin to understand the swim-float-swim sequence soon. I am so eager for him to start doing it since he wasn't able to learn it at 1 year old. Eight more lessons to go!
 |
After the lesson with his banana sticker
and banana lollipop! Good Job! |
That's awesome Jackie!!
ReplyDelete